Thought Of A Day
A selection of beautiful quotes about men, once said by great and famous people. Witty sayings with deep meaning in a couple of short sentences.
- In the weakness of men is the strength of women. — Voltaire
- Men marry out of weariness, women marry out of curiosity. To both, marriage brings disappointment. — O. Wilde
- A man’s home is his fortress, but only on the outside. Inside, it is most often a children’s room. — Claire Luce
- I remain long under the impression I have made on a woman. — Carl Kraus
- Men don’t usually listen to what you tell them – they listen to what they are going to say themselves. —Wanda Błońska
A happy marriage is one in which the husband understands every word the wife has not said Most men like flattery due to a modest opinion of themselves, most women for the opposite reason. — Jonathan Swift
An enchanting woman and a magnificent man are often separated by a mere trifle: the fact that they are married to each other.Robert de Fleur
That’s how men are! They are more ashamed of their tears than their sins! Why not show a clenched fist? But crying eyes, no!Goebbel
For a man’s unhappy love is an excuse for enjoying himself without any love.Carmen Silva
Everybody knows the pressure of a first date: Searching for that perfect outfit. Hunting for ways to be engaging. Dissecting each detail when it’s over to check for mistakes. Dating can make even the most confident person lose his cool.Kelly Starling
- A married man has only one option to reserve the last word: tell his wife, “You’re right”. — Vittorio De Sica
- A man needs a wife because not everything in the world can be blamed on the government. — Leonard Louis Levinson
- A man can be stupid and not suspect it – but only if he is not married. — H. Mencken
- Only a woman’s last love can equal a man’s first love. — O. Balzac
- The first symptom of love in a young man is timidity, but in a girl it is courage. — V. Hugo
- The cleverest man becomes a fool when he loves; the emptiest girl, having fallen in love, becomes clever. — M. Safir
- Before a decisive action, a man thinks about how to talk, a woman thinks about how to dress. — M. Piusier
The scattered, random, plural existence of different women is contrasted by mythological thinking with a single, solidified Eternal Femininity; and if its definition is in some way contradicted by the behavior of women of flesh and blood, the latter are to blame; instead of recognizing Femininity as an abstract category, women are declared unfeminine. The arguments of experience are powerless against the myth.Simone de Beauvoir
She looked over Pony’s shoulder and saw Noel, and Noel saw her – and he walked across the basement, across the chair, up to the coffee table, across the couch, across Pony and Simini, and wrapped his arms around Mags, rocking her in a circle.Rainbow Rowell
Everything we need … is always with us!Wilma S. Peres
Be attentive to everything, judge and evaluate less and see the Divine … In and around you!
The most pleasant and productive communication is built on the level of the heart. It’s healing and revealing when you can tell everything that’s important to you, what you’re afraid to tell and what you dream about. Then you lighten up. But are you able to lovingly guide and inspire, to accept the feelings and problems of the other person, accepting and not defending the image of yourself, dissolving into the speaker, the person around you?Relationship Journal
- Only a man who respects a woman can part with her without humiliating her. — W. S. Maugham
- Men are divided into two categories: some run after skirts, others hold on to them. — Ashot Nadanian
- Woman understands children better than man, but man is more child than woman. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- When a woman speaks, smile at her; when a man speaks, listen to him. — from the book of Pi
- God created women without a sense of humor so that they would love men, not laugh at them. —Winston Churchill
You can’t strategize falling in love, can you? It’s never worked. People love you the most and set you up, and it doesn’t work because you can’t predict these things. You fall in love serially.Meryl Streep
There is so much hurt in this game of searching for a mate, of testing, trying. And you realize suddenly that you forgot it was a game, and turn away in tears.Sylvia Plath
Kindness is really important to me in finding my own prince – so are patience and a sense of humor. Without those qualities he’s no Prince Charming!Anne Hathaway
- No matter how love-sick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along. — Joyce Brothers
- If you are kissed on the left cheek, turn the right cheek. — Author unknown
- I think heartbreak is something that you learn to live with as opposed to learn to forget. — Kate Winslet
- Your physical eyes will see the person you will like, and your heart eyes will see the love from the person you like. ― De philosopher DJ Kyos
- Whether women are better than men, I cannot say. But they are certainly not worse. — Golda Meir
- Dating today is like gambling. You never know what you are getting into until you are deeply in. ― Don Santo
- Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for. ― Mandy Hale
- I miss your voice because it is a symphony; your scent because it is a treasure; your smile because it is a jewel; your hug because it is a masterpiece; and your kiss because it is a miracle. “I miss your voice because it is a symphony; your scent because it is a treasure; your smile because it is a jewel; your hug because it is a masterpiece; and your kiss because it is a miracle”. ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- You can marry outside of your race, but never marry outside of your values. ― Matshona Dhliwayo
- In love, trust is a tonic and suspicion is a poison. ― Abhijit Naskar
- Our action end when dating apps begin. ― Arif Naseem
- A hair change can change not only the way we look, but our whole life
- Men are more interested in what people think of them, women more interested in what people say about them. — Theodore Hippel
- A hair change can change not only the way we look, but our whole life
I don’t even want to talk about “female sexuality” until there is a control group. And there never will be.― Maggie Nelson
“Don’t date just to escape the “Im Single” status.
Don’t marry just to tick off a checklist. Life is NOT a grocery list. Find yourself first, then find someone who can accommodate the talents, the vision and the ambitions in your heart, someone who can be the enabler for you to emerge into your greatness. Find someone who believes in you, supports and encourages you even when the world laughs at your guts.
But first, find yourself because it is far more important to be the right person than it is to date/marry the right person. Become a person of value. Don’t go looking for a good woman until you’ve become a good man. And ladies, don’t go looking for a good man till you’ve become a good woman. If you want a loving, honest, faithful, supportive and rich partner; first become what you are looking for. You must meet the requirements of your own requirements!
Leaders, vision bearers and dream chasers look for character, commitment, vision, grit, faith, etc…but ordinary people look for coca-cola bottle shape kinder girl, a six pack kinder guy and a heavy bank balance…but dear men, it’s her character that will raise your children not her beauty. It is character that makes a great wife. Dear ladies, It is character that makes a great Dad/husband not a car or a big wallet.
Take note good people, you don’t need to die to go to hell…misalignment of core values/purpose In your relationship/marriage is the beginning of your own hell right here on earth. In my humble opinion, misalignment of core values is worst than cheating. Yes, both are evil but cheating is a lesser evil compared to misalignment of core values. Trust me, you don’t want to test this theory, you may not come out alive.
So, leave the girl/boy down the road to a boy/girl down the road. Leave slay queens to slay kings. Leave party queens to party kings. Leave nyaope boys to nyaope girls, drug addicts to drug addicts, leave weed girls to weed boys, playboys to playgirls..,,AND legacy builders to legacy builders!”Nicky Verd