Who’s Barrett Connell
Hello! My name’s Barrett Connell, and I am an American dating and relationship coach. Besides that, I am an expert in international dating and marriage, and at the same time, I mainly deal with mail order brides. I’ve been working with our site where I still continue to help thousands of people find their love in the international arena of mail order wives.
Thanks to my experience and academic background, I manage to come up with the greatest solutions to the issues that might seem hard to overcome, at least my followers tell me so. If you think that your love and passion don’t have a second chance, then I will prove you wrong. I simply know how to make the challenges of international dating easy to overcome.
Besides dedicating much time to creating good and practical content for singles, I am quite an active person. For example, I really like diving, skating, and traveling a lot. Definitely, travels are what help me understand people with different backgrounds. This is actually what makes me feel myself as a professional coach. I try to understand how different people can be and try to turn these challenging differences into an advantage. This is how I managed to gain popularity among single men interested in finding wives abroad. But how do I approach this? What unique approach do I offer to single men and ladies? interested?
When assessing the people’s interests and preferences, I also try to understand their weak and strong sides. Creating a bridge between people is a great yet challenging task I have to deal with almost every day. In my articles, blogs, and books, you’ll find the most common things I use in doing my job professionally:
- Deep understanding of personality. To understand someone isn’t about knowing his or her favorite colors. It's a more complex approach when I try to assess different personalities that can be categorized into several groups. Such an approach makes it easy to assess people’s demands, interests, and so on.
- Understanding the matchmaking system. It’s common for many of us to take matchmaking for granted. For many of us, it’s not more than a simple word. But this isn’t about me personally and professionally. I know and research more about it and how it should work. I have some cool articles on how you can benefit from matchmaking so that you can find your ideal soulmate.
- Different mindsets of people. Every person is unique, but at the same time, they have a lot in common. Understanding how people think, react and accept others can be crucial to making great steps in embracing other people’s ideas and thoughts. This is where I try to help people overcome differences in mindsets.
Besides, I try to provide some useful content about women from different countries so that Western men can choose the one who suits them most. When it comes to international dating, perhaps I want to and should be the first person you can appeal to. What’s the secret behind my professional approach to love, relationship, marriage, and many other things? Well, my education and academic background have always been key factor in making me one of the best professionals working with with our site.
Before becoming a dating and relationship coach, I started my education at the University of Minnesota. My specialty was psychology. While doing my major in psychology, I had a minor in sociology as well. This was what helped me in my professional career. Then, I continued my education at Loyola University Chicago. What’s more, my graduate program was Applied Social Psychology, which later became my weapon in better understanding of people. And this what I am really proud of.
At first, I didn’t plan to focus on dating or related stuff until I tried to help my friends find their soulmates. Later, I discovered that I could help even more people. I managed to get some certificates in dating, relationship, and marriage coaching. Most of my certificates were acquired through the prestigious iPEC. Such background helped me become one of the leading marriage coaches at the same time.
I don't limit my job to coaching only. At the same time, I am the author of the book that may be useful to you:
Dating Sucks, but You Don't: The Modern Guy's Guide to Total Confidence, Romantic Connection, and Finding the Perfect Partner
About me on Amazon
Dating coach Connell Barrett is the author of the No. 1 Amazon bestseller “Dating Sucks but You Don’t,” a step-by-step guide that helps men gain confidence, learn to flirt, and attract a great girlfriend. The founder of DatingTransformation.com, Connell has helped thousands of men all over the world find love. He’s appeared on Good Morning America, the "Today" show, and Access Hollywood, and in Best Life, Cosmopolitan and Playboy. He has also coached for Tinder, The League dating app, and is an advisor for AskMen.
Besides my book, don’t forget that you can find my masterclasses useful as well. Here are some of the best ones that you should benefit from:
Articles Written By Barrett Connell
The Best Dating Blog
- Exploring the World of Mail-Order Brides: A Review of Relevant Websites Popular on Google
- What is the Best Country to Find a Wife?
- 10 Reasons Not to Marry a Ukrainian Woman
- How to Marry a Russian Woman in 2023?
- How to Meet Foreign Woman in 2023?
- Interracial Relationship Advice: 7 Things To Know To Date Successfully
- 9 Tips for Dating a Single Mom
- How To Date a Catholic? — Catholic Relationship Advice
- Introducing Yourself To A Girl: 5 Tips To Make A Great Impression
- 9 Tips for Dating a Single Dad
- Thought Of A Day
- ⭐ The Best Dating, Love and Relationship Experts
- Dating Events You Shouldn’t Miss At Any Cost
- 5 Books About Dating: Don’t Miss Your Chance To Know More About Dating
- 3 Questions You Should Never Ask A Girl And 4 Things To Never Say
- Never Ask A Woman Her Age: Is It Actually True And Why?
- How To Date An Independent Woman: 11 Tips For Dating A Strong Woman
- How To Get A Girl To Open Up: 10 Tips That Will Actually Bring Results
- How To Find A Good Woman For A Relationship Or Marriage
- How To Make A Girl Feel Comfortable: 11 Must-Know Tips For Men
- How To Talk To A Shy Girl: 11 Proven Ideas And Tips That Work
- Funny Relationship Advice: 10 Funny Dating Tips You Can Actually Use
- Am I Anti-Romantic?
- How To Know If You Should Date Someone?
- What Personality Type Should You Date?
- Does She Have Feelings for Me?
- Are You Emotionally Strong in Relationships?
- Would You Date Me?
- What Type of Person Are You in a Relationship?
- Am I a Dominant or Submissive Personality?
- All About Online Mail Order Brides: Search For Real Foreign Brides